#884   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-24, 05:14

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TGIF- 1 week (almost) down!

25 weeks to go......... LOL

I am also DRAGGING this morning. I am not going to be rushing. A slow cup of coffee this morning.

Trig- I am really wanting a meatloaf now. I do put a TINY I mean TINY whisper of Primal steak sauce in it for taste. Have you tried any of the Primal sauces? They are pretty clean and if you don't add the entire jar are super high in carbs.

2 kitties still in the house? You are in a good spot being on a farm. I tell ya where I am there are SO SO many feral cats around. It drives the dogs crazy. LOL

Did you close up the pool yet? The mowing should be slowing down as well. Do you ever get over to the Hendersonville area? They have apple farms up that way. Those are fun to visit in the fall.

Lori- Details on your adventures!

Nic- are you still in DE?
------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still working on getting a routine together and still have some energy at the end of the day!

Yea they rescheduled the dinner due to illness! I think it is now slated for the 23nd.

I picked up plain hamburgers on the way home. Nothing fancy last night. I have to go to the grocery. I have zip in the fridge.

well time to put on a face and some clothes.
8 hours to go- then it's jammie time.

Have a great day ladies! Are the leaves turning colors in your area? It is back in the 90's here! UMPGGGGG