View Single Post
  #883   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-24, 04:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, darn your schedule does sound exhausting. Manassas is a nice area, alot of VA is great that I explored! Stroll around slowly and enjoy your day but good thing is you guys can make your own plans and do your own thing so that helps. Gave a blast.

Did cat sitter check in yet?

Nicco.....omg, 2 times a year, maybe less!!!!!!!! friggin' hysterical reading that

Your Canada trip sounds fab. I did skiing at Mont Treblanc outside of Montreal. Wonderful area for sure. I got that 'whole NE area into Canada' planned up for our rv trip. Who knows when LOL but it was on my 'to do rv' list eh, whenever, I can't even seem to get out of the driveway for a short trip let alone a few months on the road like we were planning but darn your trip sounds super great!

Jazz, looked at rest. link....very classy. Sweet! Girl order the best of the best in your zc options and chow down. I would be doing just that

yea meatballs are great for freezing and fast eats and I make those too but for me it is A TAD LESS WORK making a big loaf instead of time rolling a gazillion meatballs...yes I am that zc lazy LOL

-----------hubby working, 2 boys out, 1 boy in tearing up the house with Milo and me, eh, just waiting to wake up some and do a few things. Woke up like super groggy and kinda ain't like moving fast but that will change in a bit.

don't plan on doing alot. that kinda day started already, feeling of being lazy and bleck and screw it, don't care day, so that is how I will proceed

You guys are moving and shaking and I am being a house tater here right now LOL eh, whatever

ok off to just 'be' and everyone be good