#881   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-24, 16:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all-

Checking in.

Lori your schedule sounds exhausting! Enjoy the competition!

Jaz enjoy your dinner out and the yummy food! No doubt adjusting to a new work schedule is a challenge.. but I know you will get there!

Trig glad you are in your happy place with your ZC. I think that is awesome!

--

Today has been a recovery day- well sort of, I did a 4.5 mile hike but that was part of my mental recovery. Overall the trip was good- some positives, some things to know and apply if there is another DE trip for the MU in the future. I'm in no way committing to that any time soon, you can bet on that! I was thinking maybe twice a year but we'll see- maybe less.

Getting more details of the trip to Canada planned. I now having lodging set up for Montreal and Quebec City and a general idea of what we might be doing on PEI and in Nova Scotia. I am leaning away from big excursions and the like. I'll talk to Dh tonight or tmrw night to go over things so far and see what else we want to do or change. The stops I haven't yet planned for are Portland ME, Bar Harbor ME (Acadia NP!) and then we end in Boston but we've done that several times so just heading to the airport from there.

Later, gators!