#879   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-24, 05:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

530 here, 630 your time!

I am so dang tired. SLEEEEEPPPYYYYYYYYY I am adjusting to it all. I tell ya I just don't bounce or bop the way I used to.

Trig-
OMG you had me rolling regarding those kittens up in your food. Of course they will- they are TRUE carnivores! LOLOL You are competing for their lunch!

I am having a hankering for meatloaf now. I am thinking over the weekend I will put in several and then have some in the freezer ready to pull out. I might do meatballs as well!

I tell ya if I wasn't eating this way I would NOT have the stamina this gig is taking.

Lori-
enjoy your day! We want a blow by blow of details!!!! LOLOL Pictures.

Nic- check in time! LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------

I submitted my travel expenses and expect it will be on my first check. I am delayed a week to get a check!
Anyway-

Ya nothing to report. I am so trying to adjust to getting up so early, the time change, new environment and it all. It is truly more exhausting than I expected, or I am just getting old! LOL

They ladies I work with seem nice enough. My office mate though is my age and just in such poor health. She is paying some QUACK dietitian to advise her. I am not saying a word. She eats such garbage and candy all day long. She has a bucket of candy she keeps at her desk.
All I can say is thank god that was never an addiction I picked up.

Oh by the way check out where I am going tonight. All expenses paid- open bar, and anything is ok to order.

I am getting the filet, with the crap topping and Seared Ahi tuna appetizer. That will be more than enough. I might top it with a good whiskey on the rocks, just 1!!!!! I am driving.

The sun is shining and all is well for a minute. Just need some energy.

https://mahoganyprimesteakhouse.com...mahogany-tulsa/

later gators.