View Single Post
  #878   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-24, 01:06

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, ahhhh it is cool you are worried about Gabby Good thing is cats do take care of themselves and I bet she is gonna be plotting some type of revenge against you too HAHA I wonder if you will get the silent treatment and act like she doesn't know you at all when ya get home

Same on driving. Older I get the more those hrs on the road take me out too LOL I get you guys on that but enjoy the heck outta your trip. Cool ya got a shuttle!!

Where in VA are ya? Hope it doesn't end up being too much colder for the trip!

Nicco......OMGosh ya had me rollin' laughing from your post. BUT YA got 2 good days ya know, coulda been all 4 and landed ya in the mental ward or something GO RELAX and recharge!!!!

Jazz, glad things are going well. High end. Very cool. Yes filet and crab and Ahi appetizer, sounding real good. Don't forget to order a shrimp cocktail!!! If it is all covered and they want you to part up well, you go for it and order it all, I sure would be captializing on zc options for sure....yum.

How is Ruger adjusting? Hope he is good!

Milo was IN MY FACE while I was trying to eat my meatloaf. Cat was sniffing my mouth and trying to get into my plate and I was like hell no. I got 2 massive meat hounds and the other 3 cats rely on tuna mostly. But the meat hounds I end up sharing my steak and burger with actually. I mean as a carnivore, how can I not share a few bits with them But I am scared to open a can of alabacore for MYSELF now, Yes I gotta get them OUT OF THE HOUSE sooner than later cause I feel like I have to hide my carnivore eating around stinkin' cats HAHA crazy funny

-----------nothing much doing folks. It is 3am. Fell asleep like 9 watching some tv stuff and eyes popped open at 3 and here I am typing.

got 4 hrs to kill before I run to grocery when it opens. Store has a few items I need plus a few meat sales I wanna check out.

ZC going extremely well lately. Feel so peaceful, SO settled into lifestyle. So not having any craving issues or any type of envy toward everything I gave away.....well hell I should be in this zone, been doing this for years and damn it is about time I feel darn settled and great LOL

nothing pressing today. some chores. have to clean up back room from cats. Seems most tracked litter which ain't much tho etc is staying in that backroom so gotta do a good clean up etc. Litterbox is a scary thing in life, well it is to me HAHA

ok be good all, off to do who knows what quietly. Hubby's alarm will scream at around 4am then I can start to make noise.