Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonpal
This horrifies me.

ME, TOO !!!!!!!!

I learned about DANDR before having children. My goal for them was real food, not chips, not popcorn. Eat when hungry. No need to finish your food. (Dog will happily clean your plate. &#128513 No candy. No snack foods.

Plenty of apples, cheese sticks, homemade meals and left over dinner for breakfast.

Both my boys are "thin" by todays standards but their pediatrician is happy with their weight. Both are rippling in muscle. And pinch kess than half an inch.

Both work physical jobs at this time. I expect my oldest to pursue a desk job but he loves the work around the farm. At university, other students thought he was studying Ag, when it was actually IT. IT requires desk time.

What we feed our children matters. Homemade is EASY. Bake 8 chicken thighs. Heat up frozen veggies. Bake potatoes in thd microwave. Real food.

I pester them about food choices out in the big bad world. Ya, they now have junk food, but I keep up the pressure and make meals to help facilitate healthy eating. Lots of meat and veg. Some pasta. No bread. Some rice.

And no weight loss drugs.