View Single Post
  #873   ^
Old Wed, Sep-11-24, 04:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, internet is a pain cause if they are working on upgrades like my area, it is truly a normal issue I went thru also and it ain't the modem or cables etc. I just lived thru it and YES IT DROVE ME INSANE but in the end I was ready to cancel them but miracles happened and it became stable again, guess after all that time the work finally got 'upgraded' enough where the interruptions became less and less and boom, internet stable again. I tell ya it stinks

SAFE TRAVELS!!!!!!!

sucks rocks when annoying things happen right before a trip.
I feel for ya. every rv trip something BIG bad seems to go down and one's brain goes numb needing to handle it fast but ya gotta focus on your trip too.....omg that is a royal pain to the ultimate LOL

go on your trip and relax and have fun. THIS IS WHERE YA SAY I DON'T CARE, LET IT GO .... go find a trip golf beer in your near future.

Jazz, wow, on the burst pipes.
Murphy's Law.....what we ALL GET nailed with it constantly right.....I sometimes say what did I do in a past life to deserve this mess? HAHA Chill tho. Chill out best ya can!!

I know that escape critter feeling. Ya know Bolt never did it.
This college cat Milo, omg meowing at the back door and trying to slither thru and getting out over these days but caught easily thankfully....what a pain. every time I go out, which is alot for me in and out actually, I HAVE to think escape cat LOL Drives me bonkers truly. I mean come on, this doesn't have to be on me ya know, cat gotta go LOL

Nicco, hope all going smooth in your neck of the woods Maternal Unit OK? I bet so, you decided to chill thru it and M is not a big hassle ya said so all should be going ok I wish for ya

---------------simple day. off to grocery for a few things.
my 'buy not much' and keep it around $60-70 turns into damn near $150 LOL If I am there, see it, I buy it ya know HAHA Grocery/life supply costs are tough nowadays man big time.

boys outside
milo PIA in house, all over me, clingy, poor thing
hubby off to work, AMEN!! go go go go go
me, hit store at 7am in a bit here and home to ?? few chores, chill day, take life easy and simple and eat 2 lbs. of zc meatloaf.

yea I am zero'ing in on zc meatloaf. Kinda outta steak mode right now and pork belly is ok but pork chops etc ain't on my mind. But enjoying my 2 lb'er meatloaf. SO SO Simple plus I love it reheated, alot of meat I do not like reheated so.....when in doubt, do what I want I want meatloaf. Making a big azz 4 lb. zc meatloaf today and eat on it for 2 days. Done. Less cooking and I love it and........ nothing else HA
(4 lbs meat, 8 eggs, dash of onion powder, smoosh, loaf, and bake)

I gotta get someone to power wash the house. Kiddo said she was gonna do it with our farm power washer, yea right.....Power Wash 2024, never went down like Fence Watch 2022 and Kitchen Faucet Fix Watch 2023, I swear nothing gets finished around here but for the crap jobs I handle LOL ugh.....gonna hire someone to hit house and get it spruced up outside. Gotta think what type of damn new back porch do I really want? Hell I don't even wanna think about it let alone put it into action HAHA eh, forget it til another day

be good all, chat up later, enjoy your day