View Single Post
  #872   ^
Old Wed, Sep-11-24, 04:26

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

I got sleep and feel only a bit sluggy. I thought it might be a day or two of catch-up. I just don't "bounce" the way I used to.

The gal I share an office with is just 3 months older than me and in terrible health. She is going to have years of poor health to contend with. I am NOT complaining all things considered.
I do see people my age in horrible health and I can't help but wonder how much of that is the foods they eat.
The gal next to me has a very intense candy addiction. She eats the mini candy bars one after the other and eats fast foods for lunch. I keep MY mouth shut.

I am nobody's food police. I notice!
Day 3- lololol

Lori- Safe travels I know you will have a grand time! Pictures! Take us with you!

Nic- Are all the people gone now? Did you survive? LOLOL

Trig-
Do you watch or listen to any You Tubes? Jason Fung is putting out some good ones lately.

Bottom line it ALL about the blood sugars and insulin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am just hanging in and trying to really take this time here and make it an amazing assignment.

I have a few goals for these 26 weeks.
I would love to get to my goal weight finally.
I want to get to my $$ goals as well.
I want to find a happy place when I return.

I am looking at this as a working Sabbatical. I am still considering this as maybe my last travel gig. I am tossing the idea of just one more - in FLORIDA. Then retire from nursing! LOL

My last week is March 8th. It seems so far away but it is really only just 6 months. 26 weeks. I am breaking it down. TIME rolls by so fast for me these days anyway. It is a blank and I am making a memory I can look back on.
"back when I was Traveling" LOLOLOLOL

The landlord have some repairs to do in this unit due to the water leak. I asked if I could move to the upstairs unit next weekend after those neighbors move out and it get cleaned up.
I want to be on the top unit as I don't like people walking above me. HUGE pet peeve.
I think he is cool with it. I might be moving this weekend! My clothes will go from this closet to the one upstairs.

I put some stew meat in the crock pot before I went to bed last night and now its ready for today! Boom done.

Ok ya'll- time to put in another day to "THE MAN'.