View Single Post
  #855   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-24, 04:18

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, my story was overly dramatic huh? LOL
Key to it is kiddo has been saying she wants Milo inside since it will be an inside cat at the dorm. If I lose it to the wild outside here, kiddo is gonna take me off this planet for sure!

I bet your being alone is so nice tho. You always are moving and shaking with the fam and all your hobbies etc. so a day by yourself is always welcome.
Hope your visit with DHs mom goes ok!!
Yea, I cleaned the pool, then storms and Chop mowed and threw in grass crap and I need to vacuum but not sure if I am gonna bother and just shut'er down soon now. Summer hot for my swim time seems to have flown by literally, I feel like summer didn't even exist? ugh.

Lori, sell your clubs, yea girl, only to buy a brand new set
You have alot cooler weather coming tho but still got more game time before the snows fly so hopefully you can enjoy them. Also the tourney times seem to stress ya out but heck you win golf beer money so they can't be all that bad!!

Jazz, I saw Lori wrote apt pics, I have to jump over into emails and see what is setting there from ya. Don't worry on BS levels, yea probably stress related so just keep eating your carnivore as normal and don't look back.

---------OK --- so will be keeping Milo and one boy cat inside now. It goes SO against my lifestyle to keep a cat inside the house solely but I must keep Milo in for the sake of my sanity if it gets lost and truly kiddo will go ape on me like we live in crazy town. I do this for my own self preservation LOL Then later tonight after I feed them I will put that one boy out and bring in another as a pet for Milo LOL Countdown for rabies shot and sending Milo to Uni. Feel like I got another kid going to school and leaving the nest HAHA yea right, can't wait for this kid to hit the road and get outta my hair

enough cats, can't talk about a cat anymore right now

SO ZC is going wonderful. Eating totally my fill and now seem to be in a very good zone where I am barely even thinking about old time fav foods or even just caring about them. I truly seem stuck in carnivore lifestyle and it is the best damn place to be stuck I feel peaceful and calm 99.9% of my meals. I cook on auto pilot for hubby now and again, while I can barely even plan his meals for him cause I don't care about 'meals' anymore, I do my best and I am finding I am in a good cooking zone mostly now. I make the meat, he provides the sides he wants and it basically has become him cooking for himself, which he doesn't mind. Every now and then I plan like baked taters etc. for him in the oven and time them for when he gets home from work so he doesn't have to bother waiting on somethihg to cook with his meat ya know. So that part of life, the kitchen, which I am not a fan of anyway, is becoming more easily handled.

ok enough that

Today is mostly do nothing day for me here. Will see what is going down.

OH I got one of my rugs delivered. I like it but WOW the 3 x 5 for back door entry is huge considering my other rug I measured was also 3x5 but is smaller?? WTH? LOL But today is clean/mop etc that area and get rid of that old rug and put in new. Still waiting on the long runner rug for front of sink area. They are shipped separately and hasn't come yet.

eh, I don't know. kinda brain dead this morning in a way. feel like I want not much on my plate and just 'be' without drama

ok be good all