View Single Post
  #846   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-24, 12:08

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

It is still VERY warm here in Tulsa! Very warm and sunny!

Lori- Bundle up! Goodness, I am not complaining about it being warm, it will be COLD here soon enough! Tulsa does get cold and SNOW!!!!!!! I am so not ready for THAT!

YAY on a weekend out with hubby! I know you two will have fun! Gabby will be just fine.
Good thinking on letting her "BE" at 14 years old. I would do the same! Sometimes I think these Vets are in it for the $$$$.

Trig- hiya! You swimming today?

Nic-
Where are you? Missing you!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Got the apt pretty much set up. I bought a small 3 qt crock pot for stew meat and brought my air fryer with me. I also had to order a coffee maker from Amazon that is being delivered. I tell ya some of these places I stay have basically nothing. This is one of those places.

The apt. Is comfortable and pretty on the inside. It lacks greenspace and is old from the outside. But hey, less chance of a break in if people think it a dump. It is also temp. for me.

I did manage to make it to the Irish pub last night. It is half a block down and to the right. Pricy, but something very Harry Potterish on the inside. It was very cool.
I ordered Scotch Eggs and a glass of wine. It was divine! It will be my hang out digs on every now and again. ($$) But I timed the walk less than 2 minutes.

Today I organized my clothes and hung up everything and put stuff away.
Today is a putter day.

Stew meat in the crock pot. I will make noodles (cut Egglife wraps into "noodles"). My version of beef and noodles. No dairy in it. I am OFF dairy.

Have a good one. I am listening to smooth Jazz of course!!!! LOL