View Single Post
  #844   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-24, 07:05

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Tuesday Morning!

Lori- Sorry your game didn't roll as planned. I know you pour your all into that game! It does make the win all that much sweeter though! LOL

I get up early too and sometimes have issues getting back to sleep!

I know that high/low carb days seemed to work SO well for you in the past.
Pull out one of your cruise outfits and hang it in plain sight! Sometimes I do that for an outfit I want to look good in! Goal outfits!

Trig - I tell ya you might thrive in this environment. Hot/ dry/ and can see for miles and miles to the horizon in some spots. Not all spots, but alot of them. Flatter than I am used to.

Funny kiddo told ya to stay home. She has this momma! LOL How is she feeling on that wrist?

Meat ZC is the way for some. I am in that "some". I thrive on lowest carbs possible. My gut thanks me!
Yay on looser shorts!

Nic- Hey- where are ya now?
---------------------------------------------------------

Don't fall off your bar stool, but I actually went to an outdoors church service on Sunday. I went to meet some decent folks here in town. It would be helpful to know some people here, even for the short time I am here.
It wasn't to "churchy". It was fine.

I met a sweet couple there and chatted them up. They said they are having a get together in there home on Thursday and invited me. Maybe I will go. I will think on it.

My weight is up 3 pounds? I have been pretty straight up. I'm not sure why it's up. Urghhhh-
However, I am not going to let a number on a scale derail me. Although it is discouraging.

Finishing my coffee and will pack up this hotel room. My apt is ready. I drove past it twice and I am MEH about it. I wish it has more greenspace. It is a pretty urban feel to it. Also not a place I will be alone at night. I don't think most places are safe for women to be out alone at night anymore.

Well last sip- pack it up and head out!!!!

I start work next Monday.