View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-24, 21:14

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

I am remi ded of the efforts at Yellowstone. The big herbivores had changed the landscape, eating everything. No balance. The decision to bring back the wolf was two fold, we'll actually 3. The wolves hunted their prey, culling weak and injured. The herds became healthier. And the land reverted to mixed growth. And of course the wolves thrived. Each now on balance.

I have a nice that only eats veg and fish once a week. She is getting fat. A pretty girl in her late 20s and a gym teacher.

I expect her health to decline. Slowly.

At a recent family event, I made a lovely pasta sauce using no suet to saute the onions. And made meatballs as a side.

And yet no family member has ever considered my keto needs.

I find this vegan, vegetarian business rather one sided...and misguided.
---------

Talked to a woman today that cannot eat real bread because the gluten upsets her Crohns. She hates the no gluten bread yet insists she needs the calories to survive. That was her answer to I don't eat bread. The chips in her cart are apparently OK to eat.

She was very against doing any research on the internet to find better food options. And certainly not carnivore. Beef upsets the works. When other meats suggested, no no no.

I'm trying to learn more about crohn's and does keto help and if gluten is the issue carnivore as an elimination diet might help.

If anyone has info, drop a note in my j.