View Single Post
  #820   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-24, 09:16

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, OMGOSH on that DH shop trip and how ya described wanting to SCREAM bloody murder cause I AM exactly the same way was hysterical. Love how ya coped with him even 'wanting to get in your way' from the start, but darn WE all gotta let them come sometime so ya held in that scream very well LOL omgosh I am having some type of flashbacks of misery shopping with the Chop now HAHA You too darn funny!!!

yea bandaid fix or 'real fix' I get ya on that.

Nicco, what's doing? Are you posting cause I ain't seeing any posts from ya but hope all is good.

Jazz, very cool you are holding zc tight. SMART too cause with all that new stress and new environment it is BEST to KEEP your guts in the best order. More ZC power to you.

Hey Bolt lived on chicken almost his whole life with burger thrown in and I always kept a small bowl of IAMS dog chow for him but he rarely ate it. I fed him 2 times per day chicken mostly with burger days and he would nibble IAMS sometimes but alot of times I had to throw out the dog food bowl and replace with fresh after it sat there for a few week but I felt like I needed to give him an option ya know......well that is how it went down on my doggie. REMEMBER to keep Rugers food routine literally on point. THEY DO NOT require any changes once you hit their sweet spot, when ya add other foods in of any types it can cost ya alot on vet bills.....ask me how I know LOL

Can't wait for apt pics and life pics from ya when you get all settled in and slowing down.

--------------SO I FINALLY had to deal with the damn puke from eating too much kitten chow. Got away without it ALL this time but 'someone' puked up a line of IAMS kitten chow along my back room where I feed/litter box etc. them and thank heavens it is my hardwood floor. clean up easy but damn, ugh, come on....kill me HAHA Got away without what the hell cats puke up ya know for SO long I thought I was a blessed miracle cat owner but heck no, here it was LOL ugh bleck yuk

OK.....that irked me this morning.

some info.....DEXCOM just launched first ever non-prescription CGM monitor. $89 for 2 units with APP per month. each stick on unit lasts 15 days recommended SO REGULAR old people like me can buy one without having to subscribe or do Dr. or do ANY program for CGM monitoring. Privacy and ease factor for sure.

next is swimming. Getting in soon now. Hell yea. HOT here but ain't gonna last long since we are jumping into Sept here and gonna vacuum pool real well and goof off having some relax time and just basically wait over the next few weeks to probably close down the pool.

Chop working, kittens and momma outside doing their thing, me gonna swim in a bit and later will eat my zc leftover meatloaf and have 2 big thick cut pork chops I am jones'ing for and life is OK today right now.

AS LONG AS NO ONE bothers me my day should be fine be good all

and NO I DID not buy a rug set HAHA