View Single Post
  #819   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-24, 07:05

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Just sitting here waiting for the interior decor guy to come and reglue some wallpaper that is on the ceiling of my kitchen. I love it and want to keep it from falling down. It still looks perfect except for some "lifting" at some of the seams. It's been up since probably 2008 or 2009, so it's not surprising that things are starting to happen. He said he will do what he can but he doesn't guarantee that it will not happen again. Understood. I think he'd like me to hire him to redo the whole ceiling. Yeah, not right now. I may have him fix my Exercise room up....depends on his estimate.

OMG.....DH went to Sam's Club with me. Such dopping a long pushing the cart. I was ready to scream. I was pulling on the front of the cart to keep him moving! Sheesh! We went out for dinner on the way home, so that was nice. No cooking for me. It was just a sport's bar, nothing fancy, but the beer was cold.

It was hot yesterday and same today before t storms come in this afternoon and then things will cool down. Back to the golf course tomorrow.