#10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-24, 05:00

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Here's some Little Debbie Devil Squares:

Quote:
Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Palm and Soybean Oils with TBHQ and Citric Acid to Protect Flavor, Cocoa, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the ...

And here's what I had for dinner: Salmon, asparagus, butter, herbs, salt.

There really isn't any confusion. It's about what we regard as food. Grains are ground up seeds and that is the base of our pyramid. But for someone like me, sensitive to plant content, basing my diet on ground up seeds is going to have a poor effect.

Modern machine ground seeds are capable of high concentrations, like seed oils. So we have plant concentrates infiltrating everything people eat, and then the unrecognizable ingredients. They have preservative in their oils, and then the 2% is often, as Carianna has pointed out, highly concentrated artificial ingredients. We can start to see how snack cakes have become nothing but processed, it is 100% processed, and so, has great impact as a percentage of calories.

I use whey protein in smoothies, but otherwise cannot think of much other non-plant concentrates. Maybe bouillon cubes? Which no one eats, and now I can't even contemplate Jerky and dried strawberries reconstitute. And none of this is concentrated, only dehydrated.

This is all about selling profitable plants to the public, while seeds and beans are among the most toxic substances on earth. Concentrating them into oil and as a protein food ingredient they can add to snack food, all while skipping the detox stage of past generations -- soak those beans! All a giant experiment on the global public.

What we should be eating the most of as the base of our healthy pyramid, animal protein and fat, is what we are being scared away from. As a result, it's only officially that UPF is confusing. It's the ULTRA part.

I can guarantee you, from back in my cake baking days, there is no recipe in that snack cake list. That list, to resemble actual cake, has been made worse by scientists and all their filler and binder stuff.

When I cut all that out of my smoothies, I really got on the road to health. More protein was important, but so was the package it came in.