View Single Post
  #816   ^
Old Tue, Aug-27-24, 05:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, a catsitter cause your tournament is in VA.....I take it your DH is going also? sounds like a fun time. Hope your Chiro fine tunes you so you can be in top form for your game!!

YES! kiddo easily finding ways to 'waste' my money HAHA

Nicco, what's doing? All good in your neck of the woods?

Jazz, 'almost' hit the pool, girl get in it LOL

Kiddo gets $450 a month but she asked for me to up it to $600 and I said NO. I said if she really wants or needs something extra I will tap in but for her to NOW handle that Uni budget again. She got pretty good at not spending last yr finally but with new yr and new excitement she is blowing thru my cash now HAHA She should tame down, well I will make sure of that!!

-------------simple easy day here guys as I control my day and I am going to do just that

1 lb. mini meatloaf again. second meal I got a smaller nice looking ribeye steak. done deal

trying to buy online 2 nice replacement rugs for my kitchen. Like a bigger one at back porch door and then a longer runner for front of my kitchen sink area but darn I AM TOO darn picky. Now I got a low pile burgundy color set and it is worn out and want new now but darn if not one darn pattern etc is catching my eye. UGH I am too darn finicky. OK WILL go online and hit 'buy' button on some damn rug set and call it a day. Thing is I can waste HOURS online doing my search for what I want to buy and still not buy.....waste of time but beats running in car to stores for me OK hit buy and make a decision and onward my life goes.....sad huh HAHA

ok be good all, everything doing well in my neck of the woods.

OH get this......I was sitting on back porch steps with 4 kittens around me and they were mockingbird watching in the tree they love to climb. Oh boy they wanna kill some birds so badly LOL but we are just chilling as the Mockers are flying lower and lower and then across my side pasture area here comes BIG black and white tomcat. They are zero in on him. He is coming with a swagger straight for the tree and my gate into the backyard and all kittens like, in unison, stretch higher like in sync, stare at him even more intensely and BAM THEY a jump at warp speed and flip themselves like maniacs into the garage! Scared the hell outta me HAHA I shoo off the tomcat real fast but those kittens are SO scared of that big boy. It is like instinct to run from the big males due to possible death I would think in the wild of course. Well anyway ya had to see it to believe how they reacted as a 4 pair crazy bunch LOL That confirmed they are too small to keep out at night for me so bit longer indoors for nighttime so I can keep an eye on them and not let the prowling big tomcats at them.

ok off I go....hit buy button on any damn rug set and my day will be mosty complete. I live rough ya know