View Single Post
  #815   ^
Old Mon, Aug-26-24, 10:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Happy Monday!

Jaz.....Good to hear from you and I'm anxious to hear what you found when out exploring today. Glad the trip is over and you can spend the next week getting your bearings etc.

Nic....OMG.....hard enough dealing with our own phones etc, let alone the oldies. Everything takes FOREVER once you go thru the doors of a phone store.

Trig....Oh boy....DD finding things to spend your money on!

--------

My playing partner was actually in a good mood today and we had a nice round of golf. We practically had the place to ourselves....it was awesome.

I have a Chiro appt. at 2:30 and then my cat sitter is coming for "instructions" for Gabby while we're away in September. We'll only be gone 3 nights, so she won't be alone for long. The sitter will stop in once a day and feed her and check her litter boxes. We're going to a professional ladies golf tournament in VA....it's called the Solheim Cup and is team America against team Europe. Should be a good time.

That's it from here. A busy afternoon, an easy dinner and that's it for me. No golf now until Thursday. Lots of days off this week before our big 3 day tournament this coming weekend.

Bye!