View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-24, 11:03

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

I've read ozempic breasts, ozempic butt, ozempic constipation, and ozempic blindness.

I'm happily married, I don't have big breasts, I wouldn't mind a skinnier butt, but I certainly wouldn't want to go blind. I enjoy looking at my beautiful wife of 46 years every day, and it would be a shame not to have the enjoyment of vision anymore.

Seriously, all drugs have side effects. Some minor, some drastic, some minor for some and drastic for others.

IMO, why take the chance if you don't have to?

If you are sick, and the only way to get better is through a drug, it could be worth the risk. But if your health isn't threatened, why take the chance?

Comparison: OK, I put 3 decks of cards together, and put in a couple of jokers. Pick a card, if one joker shows up you get a minor problem, and if the other shows up, you will be permanently blinded. But I'll take a pound off your weight for every other card you pulled. Wanna bet?

I believe over 95% of the people could control their weight through diet. It's a matter of finding which diet works for you, and sticking to it.

Over 30 years ago, I found what works for me. Fewer than 20 net carbs a day, and twice as much fat as protein. The only other variable is how much I'm eating. So I weigh myself every day and adjust my intake.

This was not the first diet I tried, some of the others, which work for other people, just didn't work for me.

Would I take ozempic so that i could eat all the donuts I wanted? No siree Bob.

Eating is one of life's pleasures, and it's a strong survival drive, too. But in excess or with the wrong foods, it can adversely affect your health.

Whether it's due to drugs, or the wrong diet, without good health, you have nothing.