View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-24, 14:08

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Quote:
Instead, Califf cited America’s ruinously high consumption of sugar and the food industry’s poor labeling policies. He pointed out that affluent Americans invariably receive greater access to the latest technology than poor Americans. And he pointed out, according to an account in MedPage Today, that even the vast majority of digital tools routinely prescribed for people with diabetes fail to help people manage the disease.

“A big part of this [the solution] is going to have to be digital health tools,” he said. “We’re living in a world now where new digital health tools are coming out on a daily basis, but analyses that have been done are not showing that they’re delivering on the promises.”

I am reminded of last visit to see Primary, about two years ago. I was handed tablet with questions to answer. I was offended. This instead of time directly with my doctor. Like a robot relationship.

I started answering the questions, then the anger grew. I just answered" no" to every question.

Still trying to find a primary. No openings. So I'm not getting any medical services. That I continue to pay for. But can't get without a primary. Stupid system.

Would like to get an appointment, see doctor AND get issue resolved. Tired of the US system.