View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 18:16
Registered Member

Plan: Mainly the Metabolic Diet
Stats: 330/219/170
BF:
Progress: 69%

Great thread!!!! I'm in the lowcarb food manufacturing business, and I can tell you....the times they are a'changing. :-) Even though it may not seem like the big chains are catching on, they are. It just takes time to move new products into those markets. We are talking to a few brokers about the major chain drug stores and supermarkets. Here are some tips for making your voice heard. Get to the buyer. Most of the clerks and customer service agents don't really care what we want, sad to say. But the buyer does!!!
So, climb up the chain of command until you get to speak with or email the actual buyer for your region. Another good way is to go in and speak to the manager. (they always think you're going to complain about something so they are relieved when you ask for new products! LOL) When I owned my lowcarb store I stocked lots of products just because of customer requests. But you have to talk to the right person.
Go get 'em!!! :-) And while you're at it please ask for Gram's Gourmet Lowcarb products! LOL
Julee