#12   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-24, 18:50

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
- I'm one of those water-haters and I drink an ungodly amount of diet sodas and Mio-type enhancers.<...snip...>

At one time, I wasn't a water hater, but I was used to drinking something with a lot of flavor.

How can you hate water? It has minimal taste, and it's essential.

But I decided to quit diet drinks, because of negative aspartame tests, so I switched to water, and nothing but water (and morning coffee). For the first month or so it was difficult, but I got used to it. If I were to drink a diet soda now, it would be way too strong tasting to me.

Of course, what works for me isn't going to work for everyone.

But I figured, that most animals drink mostly water, humans and their evolutional ancestors drank mostly water, so I drink water.

I had my well tested, and other than a lot of iron, it's better than bottled water (and the water they use in soft drinks). A softener takes out the iron, I replace essential minerals in it which improves the taste to me and also gives me the minerals I need.

I'm saving money, and being healthier. To me, that's a win-win.

So it's mostly Stevia for me, because coffee and tee are too bitter for my taste buds, and Stevia is so far not bad for us.