#31   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-24, 12:37

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Jagger had heart valve replacement in 2019:
https://www.nme.com/news/music/mick...surgery-2472682

Calianna got it right in that the Stones were hardly raised in poverty. A former work colleague of mine was classmates with Jagger at the London School of Economics before he quit to make history.

I think the relative health of these guys (we'll never know with Brian Jones) is in part testimony to them being raised in post-WWII England when food was scarce, no one ate out, and processed foods were not yet ubiquitous as they are today.

We can see the same thing with the baby boomers in the U.S. with street photos of people from the 60s and 70s revealing hardly anyone who could be considered overweight. There was hardly anyone in my grade school who was overweight. Of course, these guys can now afford any health and fitness treatment they require. Yet, I'm still amazed at Keith Richards who defies all odds and overcame all substances to still be alive today. There's a documentary about Keith that I believe aptly captures his creative and humorous spirit called (appropriately), "Under The Influence." It's available on Netflix for anyone who is a fan. He is certainly a creative force and possibly the primary creative force behind the Stones' music.
Sponsored Links