View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-30-24, 18:31

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Me? I think moderation is the key. Too much at the gym, like most bodybuilders, can also be detrimental to your health and longevity.

The mid-point range between under exercising and over exercising is probably different for each person.

For me, it's getting enough moderate exercise in my day-to-day activities. Walking when I can, moving instruments and PA systems (nothing over 40 pounds), standing 3 to 4 hours while singing and/or playing gutar, sax, flute or wind synth, and moving the gear back out when I'm done.

I mow the lawn with an electric push mower, use as many hand tools instead of power tools as I can, climb stairs instead of using elevators, and fitting in movement to my daily life.

My doc says I have a heart and circulatory system of a health person 25 years younger than my years. I'm 77 and on zero prescription medications, and other than a mild case of COVID, I can't remember the last time I got sick, it's been decades since I even caught a cold.

Keto diet, making a living doing what I love to do, a blissful marriage, and moderate exercise does it for me.