Thread: My Gym Log...
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 16:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

It seems that everyone is posting daily in their gym logs, so I am going to give that a shot. I'm not the best in the world about documenting things (I do that at work ALL day long!!!), but we'll see...lol.

Went to the gym as usual this morning. Did my resistance training sans the machine that works the lower back because my back is still bothering me a bit and I was afraid to reinjure it. I don't know what all the machines are called, except I know I do the leg press. My guess is that all of the places that have these machines have the same ones....so that's what I am doing...lol.

After, I swam as usual. This morning though I increased the distance to 750 yards!!!! Wow...I'm getting to the point where I can get focused and not even think about what I'm really doing. I'll be thinking about the weather, or what I have to do, and am able to do much more. Less than two months ago I could only do three laps!!! which is 225 yars. That was a stretch...lol. I would swim a lap and then do the breast stroke for a lap and then rest. Unbelievable.

I can feel my body getting more toned, but the problem is, its all underneath this layer of fat! I am losing quickly, but really cannot wait to see the toned muscles. Unfortunately, that's probably a year or so away. Oh well...I'm not going anywhere and my Hubby has been trying to teach me patience for years

L