View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-24, 06:35

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday Morning!

Just another Manic Monday- as the song goes........... I feel that way about Mondays. I am 100% in favor of a 4-day work week. 3 would be even better. Someday I will get to part time!

I see I was last to post to you- so I will just do updates this post.

My son got the house of his dreams! I am SO SO SO excited for him. It will be perfect! He is over the moon! He gets keys Feb.28. Little over a month! Super exciting! He is moving in the same area I am in. I know he will love where he is going. The community has pickleball courts and a pool. His HOA is only 50 bucks a month. It is only a 12-year-old house. It is fairly updated from that! It's 3 bed/2bath 2 car garage and fireplace, on 1/2-acre lot. It is the one!

So, there is that.......... oh, yea I met that guy friend out yesterday afternoon. He wants way more from me than I am willing to give. Thing is he wants someone to nurse him and purse him. I kid you not! He is thousands of dollars in debt, THOUSANDS! He said it will be years before he is above water "without help". HE is 69.
He is also an uncontrolled diabetic that does not take care of himself at all. He has allowed that disease to ravage him. He doesn't take his blood sugars half the time and doesn't cook for himself. When I said why don't you cook? He said why bother? He is also 100 pounds overweight. Ticking time bomb.
If people are motivated to get in shape, I would certainly be open to helping. But I can't do all the work for someone if they take zero responsibility! NEXT!!!!!!!!
I chatted up my gal pal last night about it. She had ZERO knowledge he was looking for a sugar momma. She was rather appalled at it all, as was I. Lordy, he is burning up my phone too! He was crying at the table yesterday telling me all this. I didn't have to heart to let him know I am not interested in him on ANY level. That is on my "to do" list.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I have "visits" with clients every day this week except Friday. I hope that stays open as a catch-up day!

Nothing else moving and shaking here. That was my updates. I am so over this cold weather. It's a ripping 21 degrees as I type this. I am thinking about taking a long weekend 2nd weekend of Feb. I looked at the extended weather forecast. It is supposed to warm up next week and hopefully by the 2nd week of Feb. it will be back in the 60's. I will book a spot on Folly Beach. I was thinking working half day on Thur and driving over. Then take Friday off. Stay Sat and come back Sun. 3 nights. Doable! I need me some beach time! Even a few sunny days by the water is soul giving! Working on that!

Would LOVE to be in a new smaller swimsuit this year!!!! Working on that! Just thinking about the warm seasons. It starts warming back up here in Feb. Flowers and trees are in Full bloom first part of March. Right around the corner!

Sipping some coffee here. I still have a bit of my peppermint coffee left from the Christmas batch they made. (Starbucks) I might order one more bag. I don't drink it year round. I savor it in the winter.

Steak tonight! It got pushed back to today. It is still okay to eat! - I ended up eating Salmon and 1 piece of broccoli last night while out. I ask for the Salmon spice free. They had to remake it because they put sugar on the top!! I wasn't interested in broccoli. JUST PLAIN. People don't understand the word PLAIN. LOLOL

Need more coffee now. I have an empty mug! I must refill!

Later Gators!