View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-24, 06:21

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, your cat ALL that time sleeping like a baby and has the nerve to wake you so early...funny reading that~ love cat attitude!!!!

yea wind, I remember the PA wind in winter. omg I would wear my ski goggles and ski mask to walk my dog LOL we got big cold wind here also. not a fan like you HA

Jazz, cool on your DS doing a home! let us know if he gets it.
sounds like he is def. settling down....cool

DD and another kiddo? wowza but like you said leave it to them. that could be idle chat or ? but I agree with you big time. smile and nod and listen and let them do what they want.

OHHH a friend came with ur friend and her boyfriend. cool.
be interesting to see how that moves forward if you want. keep us updated.

Hey Nicco...enjoy your day? what ya doing?

------------simple zc. ribeye steak first meal, got 2 thick cut pork chops second meal. done deal.

need to do a crab fest with myself LOL I got some bags left, need to use those older ones up and then remember I got 10lbs of crab for Xmas. but ya know, they are a pain to cook and a pain to eat LOL even tho I love them, I got to the point where I don't even wanna take the time to 'deal' with cracking them anymore, omg, my problems right?

been looking online for 'lump' done for me lobster and crab etc and OMG THE PRICES are shocking cause I can eat way more than a lb. of shelled crab or lobster in a nano second. I mean I need to be Rockefeller to buy this stuff, gosh LOL but I am considering doing it...dumbo me right HAHA hmmmm

Jazz yea goats that work thru breeding and harvesting dont get long lives usually, about 7-8 yrs for all time breeders but when they get babied they can go vrey long. like Pumpkin had some kids but she hit us in retirement so she didn't breed all the time in her life so she was like 15-16 when she passed and Lollipop was one of the last kids before we shut down, so we never bred her at all, she is like 13-14 now and going strong. She really put on a thick hair coat fast this winter, makes me think longer cold ahead...ugh.

ok off I go to do? who knows HA
be good all