View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Sun, Jan-21-24, 08:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies of the Thread!

I am so frekin cold. I shivered in bed all night! I just can't TAKE THIS BITTER COLD. It is 15 here this morning! Brrrrrrr- OVER IT.

Trig- I know that feeling of cold and burning fingers! Miserable! I did smile though to know that "old" goat is still alive and kicking! How long to goats live? Where did the term 'Old Goat" come from????? HUMMMMMMMMMMM LOLOLOLOl

So fun about Kiddo and her friend from HS coming to Uni! So VERY cool about her wanting to learn Chem/ Math/ Science stuff! The field is wide open now for women in all that! Glad to here it.

I share your concern over aging! HOLY SMOKES - the people I see our age that look 25 years older and decrepit. I saw a lady like that last week. I figure her to be pushing late 70's. Old, infirm, gray, haggard. She turned out to be 50!!!!! I about fell outta my chair. Come to fine out she lost most of her teeth to sugar and still is on a soda from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed. - Not for us!

We can do alot about how we age. We have more control than we think. Truly it is what we eat. Our grandma was right- We are what we eat. I'm cool to be a cow! LOLOLOLOL - Better than a pastry.

Lori- SCORE on that meat! I too have gotten those mark down meats. If you eat them same day you are good. They just don't keep though. A real deal on roasts if you can!

I am just WAITING for you to say you are tossing those clubs in your car. That means Spring is on the way. I don't need Ground hog day! Just knowing you are on the way to the course!

I was up at 4 to pee and never went back to sleep! I feel your pain! LOLOL I think I was cold.

Nic- How many hours from MD to DE? I forgot. I do know that Bridge is getting a good chunk of change from you! HAHA- Do you get a pass for that?

SO SO SO Exciting about the newest to come. 3 pounds already is good size! I know you will be busy in the early summer months! Just think another stocking under the tree next year! I tell you nothing like grands! Mine have me wrapped around their tiny little fingers.

What shaking in DE this week?
--------------------------------------------------------------

So, my time with the grands yesterday= priceless. Every time I see them, I think- this was the best day! "Lil bit" came dragging her blanket and pillow and bunny to my lap after lunch and announced it was her snuggle time and promptly fell asleep on my lap. I didn't move- all I could do was stare at what a beautiful child she is. A sleeping child is the most precious sight! - Then they wake up! LOLOLOL

My DD and hubby are thinking about adopting another. I kept my mouth closed because it is not my life, it is theirs. If they feel they want to go that path then that is their choice. It is a hard road for some. They are thinking about an older child like 8 or 9 a refugee. That is just not my bag. But they are so much more open to stuff like that than me. I am glad my child raising days are done! Keep ya posted on that.

I met a gal pal and her boyfriend out last night. She called to see if I could meet them at the oyster bar to hear the band play. So, I thought - sure why not. Anyway, she introduced me to another friend of hers. HE, chatted me up all night long. We actually closed the bar long after my friend left. I have not a clue what time it was when I Urber'd home. (I ALWAYS take an Urber if I have a drink out). Always. - but yeah........

I woke up this morning thinking- oh my....... now what. Keep ya posted on that one! LOLOLOL

Doing up some laundry this morning. I have tenderloin steak and shrimp for later.
Back to my new low and want to keep it that way!!!!!! I liked how my jeans and boots fit me on the dance floor last night. HEHEHEH

Nothing else shaking- oh wait - THERES MORE!
DS put an offer on a house yesterday! He will know by 5 pm today if the offer was accepted. It is a great house!
All is well...............