Old Thu, Jan-18-24, 06:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

WOW ON THE SNOW for Lori and Nicco...yikes

Jazz, yea 58 ain't bad, you are under the 60 mark still HAHA
happy birthday.

glad you are on track. just eat zc and what you love at all times and you will be in good form doing just that.

yea that snow drive with almost a few miles being like a white out driving condition freaked me out in a small way, lol. haven't drove in that type of weather for darn near 30 yrs since I left the north. I don't 'do' snow either anymore like you

Lori, owww on that knee. yea sleeping 'wrong' one can easily wake up hurt more than when they went to bed. happened alot on my ankle area too when hurt so I get ya on that. just keep babying the heck out of it at all times.

don't think too hard on your eating and messing with protein levels etc. just focus on protein in your meal ya know and eat til content and let it fall easily for you.

Nicco, wow on that construction. gutted and more yikes!
you had me cracking up on by the time you get to the last kid you don't wonder HAHA I feel ya on that. She is just 'too new' of an adult for me still, lol, but sooner than later I won't be worrying as much as she gets darn good drive time under her belt more.

glad your eating is doing well for you and you are maintaining in good form. if the clothes fit fine then at least we know we aren't goiing backward in any way happy you sound settled good!

-------------so we are doing alot of dr. calls about Rachel. my MIL is in total body bad shape in a way, and dr. was chatting pallative care with hubby....her lungs are in bad shape and not recovering well plus he says thru her diabetes and all the drugs she is on her heart veins are 'thinner' and she could have a heart attack very easily and alot more scary azz stuff this dr. was chatting.

she started bleeding from nose alot so they cut back her blood thinners etc. ugh.

thought she would be out of hosp. by now but Dr said she isnt improving enough to leave but should leave kinda? I don't know what way all this will swing. right now it is day by day and see where it goes.

got a nice NY Strip steak first meal. second meal making pork country ribs. this seems to be my daily life now Lol, I am fine with just this.

ok off I go, gotta cut more of Bolt's butt hair. he has 2 big matts around his fluffy tail toward the bottom, when these matts happen I have no idea LOL cause I check but damn, so will cut those off too. gotta be a dog groomer today, gonna definitely cut him alot more right now, tired of dealing with his azz area HA someone just shoot me please now LOL

be good all