View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-24, 07:55

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Single digit temperature this morning....I'm not about it! We ended up with about 4 inches of snow yesterday and now freezing cold....Bah! I want to play golf! Of course, I have to get this knee straightened up before then. Sigh....it seems a little better today, and yes Jaz....the heating pad feels wonderful on it! I hope I don't end up having to get a shot in it...makes me queasy thinking about it.

I want to make a quick grocery store run later today. Just a few things I want to pick up. Still trying to increase my protein, so I'll pick up some options. I'm fighting with keeping track to make sure I get enough and not wanting to keep track at all! I know what the best sources are, so I just need to eat that and keep it simple. I'm doing too much reading and video watching of people who say you have to be SURE you're getting 100+ grams of protein per day. Actually, the latest info I'm seeing is that you should have .8 to 1 gram of protein for your ideal body weight. That would be 116-145 grams of protein for me...that's a lot.

That's it from here. Have a good day all!
Sponsored Links