View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-24, 08:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up at 4AM, feed the cat, hold the cat.....sigh. I had to go for my annual mammogram at 8:30 just as the snow started! I think it's turning to rain now as I can't see flakes out my kitchen window. I was in and out of the mammo place in minutes. Got there 15 minutes early and got right in. Came home and did my workout and now I'm down for the count. Didn't sleep well last night, so I'm hoping to catch a nap later.

My plans for yesterday got changed up a bit. My golfing buddy asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch and I said sure! It was good to get out of the house. I did my grocery store run after we were finished with lunch. The afternoon flew by! My friend and I are going to run around on Thursday. My stools for my island are in and I have to go pay for them and then we're going to do TJMaxx and out to lunch again. I'm such a social butterfly!

That's it from here. We're expecting up to 2 inches of rain today/tonight and more Friday into Saturday. There will be some flooding around here for sure. It's supposed to be WAY windy later today too, which I am not a fan of.

Later!