View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-24, 12:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all!

Checking in! After a full day of rain yesterday, I had the most glorious day on my porch today! When it is sunny, my DE porch is nothing short of heavenly, I kid you not. It in incredible. I was out there for hours basking in the sun, in a t-shirt, capris pulled up into shorts and bare feet. OUTSTANDING!

Jaz- you asked what I've been reading. I just finished Daisy Jones and the Six, my first book completion for 2024. I've started a hard copy of Tom Lake which my MIL passed on to me, and on my Kindle I started West with Giraffes.

My DE book club changed the date so now I can attend book club! It will be in late January, I think the 21st, with a 70s theme. I need to find something groovy to wear!

-------

OK I started writing this yesterday *Sunday* and then flaked, so now it is Monday afternoon lol

-------

Ummm ok let's see what is going on with you all NOW

Damn Trig y'all are colder there than we are in DE I think. It was cold this morning but it's 45 right now. Rain coming tomorrow all day and high winds. I'm out sunbathing on the porch right now though!

Jaz- GO. GO OVERSEAS. TRAVEL. Do it while you are young and healthy and strong. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! IMO there is no better use of money than having experiences like that.

Lori sounds like all is well with you!

----

Sucked to have the Ravens lose on Sunday but it was sort of expected- they pulled all their first string pretty much to protect them going into the playoffs which was the right decision. Let's just hope they do well in the playoffs- sometimes we get there and then the team wheels fall off.

Did a bit of volunteer work today. Tmrw is a rainy icky day and I'll just be hanging out, then volunteering again on Wednesday. I've been here a week and I'm sort of sick of having only myself to take care of. lol

Other than that, just sort of poking along in a good way!