View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 07:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

Well, lets see....

When I was a teenager and didn't realize I was already slender enough, I did Weight Watchers with my mother.

Around 19, when I was at 5'7 and 128 lbs (idiot!) I joined Nutrasystem for all of about a week. I am allergic to aspartame (Nutrasweet), so their system naturally was not something I could do.

After my first three babies were born and my youngest at the time was around 4...I did fen/phen. Oh yeah....worked like a charm. I took it for *maybe* six weeks, spread out over a 3-4 months period because I didn't take it regularly and talk about melting. The fat just melted off. That was the coolest thing I had ever seen.

Then after child #4....my youngest...I gained so much. I never thought I'd ever see 200 lbs!!!! I did...gave birth at 216 and by the time I started Atkins I was a whopping 231.5. Atkins has been almost as good to me was fen/phen, with the exception that I feel so wonderful, and am much healthier because I'm exercising this time around Also...I will be lowcarbing for the rest of my life with no problems...lol. That is the best part of Atkins...that it is so easy to do!!!

L