Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 22:18
Registered Member

Plan: Ketogenic diet
Stats: 209/202/180
BF:18%
Progress: 24%
Thumbs up Clearing things up

Hi Shygirl well lets start chale we.

Ok first go to your drug store and buy some ketostix, that will get you set up and you can see if your in ketosis or not.

I have the body for life book at home to and didnt find it very intersting.

I guess your main goal is fatloss, so i would stick with the CKD, BodyOpus, ketogenic diet, thats what worked best for me.

Now for your carb-up, i know how you feel been there done that, the trick is to carb-up no more then 12 hours, by doing so Saturday night you should be back low carbing and on Monday back into ketosis.

Different signs of ketosis, your urine will smell, a lot, metalic taste in your mouth, feeling foggy, dizzy. Dont worry your body will ajust.

On CKD you should hit the gym on Sunday with a good cardio workout, then Monday and Tuesday weight training, usually Legs, back and biceps on Monday and Chest, delts and triceps on Tuesday, if you have the energy get a cardio after weight training too, and for the rest of the week, this will be hell the first few weeks.

You need to count calories, this is very important too, this is another reason the keto diet works a charme.

You dont need to eat 6 times a day has the BFL tells you too, your goal is to reach ketosis has fast has you can 3 meals a day is quit enough.

I drink a whey protein shake with omega 3-6-9 and ALA capsule first thing in the morning, then i eat 3-4 saussiges with 1-2 strips of bacon, usually for supper i eat some eggs and bacon or cheese.

I currently weight 212 pounds down from 220 last week, i know my diet is quit boring but it works.

I cant train right now because i am still recovering from a lower back injury, i would have lost more of i could have trained.

Using a fatburner and drinking 3 cups of green tea will speed things up too.

After doing all of this i would be very surprised if you dont start burning fat like crazy.

Good luck, dont go crazy with the scale, use the mirror and clothes to juge your progress.

One time the scale was not moving at all i was stuck at 200 pounds i got very angry, after getting into a pair of jeans i never tought i could i got to see that the scale isnt always right.

Goodluck