View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 18:04

Plan: body for life
Stats: 113/113/100
BF:21.8
Progress: 0%
Default bfl and ckd

Hi everyone, I have a question that has brought me out of lurking.

Has anyone incorporated bfl workouts with the ckd diet. I am currently on week 8 of bfl and haven't seen any progress. I have started doing the bfl workouts using the ckd diet. To be honest I don't know if I should be doing ckd or tkd. I have read all I can on the ckd or tkd that I can find online. I have tried to order the book from amazon but its not in stock.

If anyone has done this have they seen any results? I am so scared to carb up on the weekend now that I have been eating so much fat. I am a bit concerned that I am not in ketosis. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tell or any way to make yourself go into ketosis quicker? I have to admit that I know about the ketostix. I have them and they aren't showing anything. I also do not have a funny taste in my mouth. I stopped eating carbs saturday night. Does it take this long to get into ketosis? My carbs haven't gone over 30 g. I know this is still quite high but I am getting there. There is some discretions using fitday and other sources of how many carbs I have been eating. 30 g is pushing it though.

Hope there is someone out there who can help.

Thanks

Shy
Sponsored Links