View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-07-22, 07:22

Plan: Very Low Carb
Stats: 312/235/185 Male 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%

So I have been away for a while. I hate to admit it but for 2 years I went insane and ate anything I wanted which was everything. I am as much an addict as any drug user. I can't just eat one little thing it is all or nothing. Part of that was lockdown but I wasn't afraid of covid -- just a psychological thing -- felt deprived. I also during that time went on 2 trips to Gulf Shores and allowed myself to cheat during the trip. Then I never stopped. I avoided talking BG readings because I knew it was high. Then in January I checked my fasting BG and of course it was 200. So I went strictly keto again (trying to keep it around 30 grams of carbs) and then blood sugar dropped -- not quite as low as I want but not in the diabetic range and I hope it lowers more. Also I lost 40 pounds since about Feb. I hope i'm not cutting back too much -- but right now I eat noon meal of around 20 grams carbs or so and usually snack around 6 pm ( handful of almonds or a few cashews maybe and the green tea with cream) Usually around maybe 10 grams at the most in the evening.