View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 13:28

Plan: PP/ Atkins
Stats: 333/270/230
BF:?
Progress: 61%
Lightbulb Where to get Splenda Tablets!

after doing a search for "Australian foods" this is my original email to about a dozen Australian companies:

I am looking for the no-carbohydrate sweetener Sucralose (Splenda brand name in the US) in TABLET and LIQUID form NOT the GRANULATED form. We can get granulated all day long but it has carbs in it because it's mainly filler instead of pure Sucralose. Can you get ahold of this? There is a VERY great demand for this in the USA Low-Carb community.

Thanks! Pete
==============================================
My first vendor hit:

We can source splenda tablets and have added this product for you – just enter ‘splenda’ or ‘sucralose’ into the search box at www.Australian-Food.com. Liquid form is only available in full strength commercial quantities in Australia – if you are interested in this try contacting Johnson & Johnson in the US directly. I am told that a retail product is available in Brazil, we cannot source it for you here unfortunately.

Regards, Daniel de Zwaan www.Australian-Food.com

I bought mine from these guys since they were the first responce I got. I got 1000 tablets + 10 day air shipping for $40.59 in US$ (AUD$73.80 in Australian $) That's $6.25 for 200 tablets X 5 = $31.25US + $9.35US (AUD$17.00) for fastest 10 day air shipping.
My second vendor hit:

Click the following link and scroll down until you see it in the S's:
http://www.downunderstuff.com/shopp...=39&cat=Grocery If this doesn't work click here: www.downunderstuff.com click SHOP click GROCERIES and scroll down to the S's.

Regards, Downunder Stuff

He only had two boxes to put up at the time
My third vendor hit: (this is by far the best deal yet)

Hi Pete

I’m sorry we missed out on your order. Hopefully next time!
As per your suggestion I have now permanently listed Splenda tablets on to our website as both a single product and as a
pack of five boxes. I’ve done up the following ad, which I hope is suitable for you to cut and paste for your forums:

Great News

Splenda tablets are now available at www.greataussiefood.com
To find Splenda on our site simply type Splenda into our search facility on the home page. Alternatively they are located in the pantry section of our website.

Buy 200 tablets for AUD$8.95 **USD$5.39 ** plus postage

Or buy in bulk and save.

Buy 5 packets, that’s 1000 tablets for only AUD$38.95 **USD$23.46** plus postage.

For super fast delivery why not try our airmail service. Just AUD$14.00 **USD$8.43** for 1000 tablets for delivery in 3-10 days directly from Australia to your door.

USD prices subject to exchange rates variations. All charges are made in Australian dollars.

Thank you for your interest in Great Aussie Food and for your offer to post our ad on to your forums.

Kind Regards, Deborah Birchall, Great Aussie Food
Sponsored Links