#64   ^
Old Fri, Jan-28-22, 10:37

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Just dropped down to my lowest weight since starting this. Woo hoo! I haven't seen numbers this low since 2014 I think. I'm not doing challenges, just tweaking my diet a bit and keeping my appetite and blood sugar under control.

I have discovered that my homemade chicken pho with shiritaki noodles is awesome for this diet. It is going to become a staple. YUM!

Excellent. It's always nice to know you're heading on the right path with data confirmation. Playing with DDF over the past year+ has opened my eyes to how I can eat in a healthy way and has actually opened the door to some foods I was very strict with before. Now that they are hosting DDF with Mighty Networks, this FB denier, is involved in my first challenge in a group setting. I'm really enjoying the information exchange with my fellow participants, and the online DDF tool eliminates having to rely on the old spreadsheet. Bottom line is that once you've been through this, you can do it on your own as effectively as in a group setting.

Edited to clarify: I'm not only a former FB denier, I'll vigorously continue to be a FB denier.