#58   ^
Old Wed, Jan-12-22, 11:32

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Rob, I look forward to having your comments in the community.
Did you get an invite to the Jan 22 challenge? This should be a group in your Premium Content,

"If you're a DDF Unlimited member, you should have received an invite to join the group and should be able to see the Course Content here: https://members.optimisingnutrition...urses/6083080/c...

If this doesn’t open, Marty’s post was in the main group feed yesterday.
"

Janet, I received the invitations for DDF Live Q&A starting on the 22nd and have them in my calendar. Good to go. Looks like a large and active group already. I posted my goal just below yours, as I could use a "true up" at this stage. So, that's what I'll focus on in the first DDF for 2022. It's good to know I can participate in all DDF events, as I'll likely have different goals for each.

ETA: DDF is looking like a lifestyle foundation for me. I'm now officially retired from my regular job as of this month (still not sure what that means), so like thud, I'll be very active between VA and MA fishing, hiking, spending time on the water with family and friends. It will be good to periodically jump in to DDF to reinforce consistency.