View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 08:12

Plan: atkins
Stats: 154/146/125 Female 5'4
BF:??
Progress: 28%
Smile hiya - newbie here.

have done atkins before & loved it. but fell off the wagon, so i'm baaaaaack to loose 10 - 15, get fit & conquer a few addictions.

i'm 5'4, medium frame, weight 138 (now, started out at 143). feel and look best in the 125lbs area.

started a few weeks ago, but kept either screwing up accidentally - or on purpose! not too badly but i need to get solid on this. this looks like a great forum so i think this will help (i set up a journal as well).

i'm taking multi-vitamins but i know i need to add some other suppliments, am researching what i need.

food-wise, i usually do great and am quite happy eating 2 salads (or steamed carb-safe veggie bowl) a day plus some meat.

a usual day for me is - a salad (i call them 'decorated' - nice lettuce, bit of cuc & pepper, bout an oz of cheese, some hot peppers or pickles and some oil & vinegar or blue cheese dressing, topped off with chicken) for lunch, dinner might be a portion of steamed or stir-fried veggies and another portion of meat or chicken.

snacks are things like pork rinds, slice of cheese etc. i honestly do ok on this and get used to it quite easily - i actually have a hard time eating all i'm supposed to after induction so i guess this is the way my body likes to eat.

i probably eat 1 or 2 more oz of cheese than i should.

the addictions are cigarettes and i think i drink too much wine! have cut both wayyyy down and doing better.

excercize - easing back into it with yoga, will continue to bump it up.

ok done rambling now!
Sponsored Links