View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 06:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156.8/136/135 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 95%
Default Induction again with #10 to go?

I have been on this woe for 9 weeks so far and have lost about 10 pounds. I was on induction for two weeks and lost 8 pounds. That tells you how slow it has been going. Anyway, this past weekend I got out of ketosis. Sunday, I decided to go back and do the induction again. I weighed myself this morning and I am down two pounds already! My question is how much of this is fat loss? I read that the first week of induction is usually water weight, but since I have been on this woe for awhile, I am hoping it is fat burning now. What do you think?

Has anyone ever done this way before? I know Dr. Atkins recommends going on to owl, but it was way to slow for me. I plan on doing that once I get much closer to my goal. What is nice about induction is you really have your appetite controlled.
The first time around I was very content on it, but my husband pressured me to go off the induction. He thought it was unhealthy to not have any fruits in your diet. (I am keeping this a secret from him this time .

Junebug
Sponsored Links