View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 18:01

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 198.3/178.7/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 29%

That is so hard to have to work with. When I was first starting LC last year, I worked with a girl who was also a personal trainer as a side job. When I said something about doing LC she went on and on and on about how I was going to hurt myself and blah blah blah. I didn't know any better at the time, because I had read the book, but I didn't know anyone else who was also doing LC. I'm sure that's why I probably quit then. I wasn't able to stay on this WOE until I found this forum. It also helps that the some of the girls I work with now have either tried LC or are doing some form of it - or else they don't have any judgement on what I'm doing, which is great!

To be more on topic of your post, I really can't stand hypocrites like the woman you work with. How can she tell those people what to do for their health when she's scarfing down the entire vending machine menu? And then, from what you say, she's also one of those people who yaps like a know-it-all on something she knows nothing about. Those are really pet peeves of mine. Really irks me *stepping off soapbox now*

Well, you just stay true to you and what you know is the right thing for you to do. Stay here with this forum, and you'll be doin great!!!