#39   ^
Old Tue, Mar-30-21, 00:37

Plan: Keto / Atkins VLC
Stats: 173/146.2/135 Female 5'6"
BF:24.2
Progress: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1cutie
This site feels really empty now. Seems like all the regular posters have left the building. This site is amazing. It helped me know how to eat, how to get my mind right and got me to my goal and beyond. I am back because I need to get back on track.

With all the fears, stress and restrictions of COVID, I have gained weight and I need get back to what works.

One day at a time....

This WOL works if you stick to it. It worked for me for a long long time but then I let myself slip and now I can't get back up and start. It's easy get confident when you are doing what you are supposed to but once you fall off the slope it's so hard to get back up.

I hope my one day starts soon. Today has been a good day but I feel myself wanting to go eat something I know I will regret. If I can just get through today.

I'm in the same boat as you. The last year I took a hit and up went the weight. So I've come back to Atkins 72 Induction, which is my comfort zone for losing weight, it has always worked best for me and more important, I feel my best eating this way. It's home base for controlling my weight when it gets out of control. I've tried different things over the years, but I've always felt A72 was the absolute best.

I've been missing around here for quite a time....I'd pop in here and there as I tried to re-commit to strict Atkins eating, then I'd mess up and off I went again. This has been my pattern for the last 1-2 years, actually, but this time I'm back with a plan to reach my goal by August 1.