#84   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-21, 09:12

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thud123
I'm really going to try to make sure not to wait too long in the morning to eat, this might make it easier to have a meal later in the day if I get hungry. I was kind of hungry last night but BG was too high.

Kind of the same for me. My first meal is usually around 1:00 pm, and then I'm often not very hungry for dinner so I know my BG isn't down to the trigger yet. Eating the first meal a bit earlier might help with that.

I'm also tracking using the spreadsheet, even though it is not officially being used in this Challenge. Part of the Hunger Training worksheet has cells to enter the time you have your first meal and your last meal of the day, and then calculates your eating window. If I do a 20/4 fast/eat window, I'm rewarded by green shading; an 19/5 window shows as yellow; an 18/6 window shows as orange, and a 16/8 window shows as red. This is getting way ahead of things, though, since this is only Day 5 officially. I'll keep recording the times, but won't pay much attention to the results yet.