View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Mon, Mar-08-21, 06:17

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Can all questions be answered and personal guidance provided when the group has 635 members? It might be better to limit the participation to a much smaller number so that Marty, Alex, and the rest of the moderators could provide more personal attention to those who need it.

So far the Daily Lesson in the app and also Marty's daily posts have been excerpts from the Guides, which I've already read. Maybe the intent was to have the guides posted so that they're available, but for people to read them one day at a time when he posts them in the feed?

That said, I can feel my body changing. I had lost 5 pounds in my first 10 days of using the approach, which was the end of February. Then I had to fast totally for a couple days for a colonoscopy and lost another 2 pounds. Once I started eating (on plan) again, the 2 pounds came back. The surprising thing is that in just this past week I've slimmed down noticeably. Whereas my favorite jeans were snug at the end of February, I wore them yesterday and there were inches of extra fabric in the thighs and I no longer had a muffin top.

I'm actually enjoying not eating until noon or after, and then having smaller meals. Yesterday I went shopping with a friend and we stopped for lunch. I had a burger (probably no more than 4 oz) with a slice of cheese, no bun, and lightly dressed greens. Dinner was a small 3 oz piece of cubed steak topped with one fried egg. I was totally satisfied with that and not in the least bit hungry. That's huge!