View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Fri, Mar-05-21, 09:53

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Great fun trolling this thread. I was originally signed up for NOMC for January 6 until I was informed a FB account was required. I'm one of those who runs the other way from social media accounts for professional and personal reasons, so the NO folks informed me that for the last session, it was required. However, they also indicated that they were looking at a way to provide future NOMCs without the FB element. We'll see, then again, I could always retire, as I've been putting it off for several years now. Hmmm, that's becoming a more desirable thought recently . . .

Based on the feedback here and in the other thread, I believe NOMC would have been too much for me. I've always tried to keep my eating lifestyle simple based on personal N=1s and being informed. This is why I favor DDF, particularly having gone through the 3-day baselining a couple months ago. It makes a lot of sense, and I believe I eat very healthy whole foods. Being able to recognize which ones bump my BG and how much including those consumed from the infrequent times I eat "off the grid" allows me to know myself better, to reset personal hunger threshold, and ultimately create a new personal fat threshold. I think it's a great approach, and I'll enjoy living vicariously through the good folks who are getting ready to start the next DDF session.