View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Feb-08-21, 06:16

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning💕

I’m down another pound and very happy with that!

Had a great weekend and stayed on plan, didn’t get much exercise because it is so darn cold out and going to be colder this week.

Welcome all the newcomers seems a lot of people coming back to CAD/CALP and that’s good to see.

Today I’m going to get out some of my old exercise dvd and start using them till the weather gets better. I prefer to be outdoors but I love how exercise lifts my mood.

I’ve been tossing around the idea to try the new apple Fitness+
You can watch on your iPad or iPhone or Apple TV. You can pay monthly or once a year I believe. I’m going to try out my dvd first and see how that goes.

Stayed up later then usual last night watching the super bowl so I’m having a little extra coffee this morning. I’ve been wondering if my coffee is messing with my insulin in the morning and was thinking once it was gone I “might” give it up.
I’ve been drinking it for so long and I would really miss it but feel I can get used to anything.

I would have to taper off so I don’t get the headaches, they are the worst. I say this as I’m drinking my larger cup of coffee lol