View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-08-03, 13:07

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 179/134/135
BF:
Progress: 102%

Technically no you're not in a stall. A full fledged stall is 4 weeks (or more) without losing weight or inches. So since you're still losing inches, if not pounds, you're not stalled per say. I know that doesn't lessen your frustration, but try to look at the positive. You are losing inches which is great! The scale will eventually have no choice but to cooperate, & show those inches are gone. Try not to get discouraged. I know it's difficult; I'm having the same problem myself. I've been bouncing around 141-145. Today I was back down to 141 after gaining pre-TOM. As it's now my TOM also, I'm hoping the loss will continue. We all go through mini-stalls, which is what I'd call what we're going through, the important thing is to stay focused & stick with it. I obsess a little over what the scale says, but size it what it really boils down to for me. I don't care too much about what my end weight is, if I can be a size 6 again. Which it looks like my goal weight is too much for that to happen, so I'm focusing more now on size instead of weight. Be patient, & I'll try to do the same. I know we'll get there eventually if we don't give up. Good luck.
God Bless,
Amy-Lynne