View Single Post
  #89   ^
Old Sun, Nov-01-20, 11:51

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%

I'm popping back in with another update.

I'm now down 126 pounds, and still dropping. Happy with the progress.

I'm doing well with the rowing machine (I use rowing machine HIIT videos on YouTube). I'm able to do 25 male push ups now. I still can't do pull ups - I just hang from the pull up bar. I do pull up exercises with an exercise band threaded through an old school stackable stepper (pull up from below).

I don't know how to post pictures on this site - so I'll describe a really great meme that Dr. Naiman has posted that I love.

Humans eat, on average four pounds of food daily.

Smoked salmon: one pound = 500 calories
9 eggs omlette: one pound = 550 calories
boiled potatoes: one pound = 300 calories
greek yogurt: one pound = 250 calories

He then points out that four donuts or a half pound of potato chips has about 1600 calories (not that I would eat these). I think what is more telling is like pizza, which is something I could easily trip up with, especially since this is something that before COVID used to show up at work all the time). I could absolutely eat a tremendous amount of pizza over the course of a day (or, back in the day, I would even eat leftovers cold in the morning).

Something to mull over!

I definitely eat a lot of greek yogurt, eggs, and make chaffles with either reduced fat or fat-free cheese. The fat from regular mozzarella just cooks out and leaks into the machine anyway. I also eat a lot of whatever lean roast is on sale and eat that with stewed tomotoes.

Happy November!!