View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 09:37

Plan: <20g when motivated
Stats: 229/219/145 Female 175 cm
BF:40%/40.6%/less
Progress: 12%

Hi Kp, Welcome to the forum!

There are a lot of very helpful and experienced people here. Don't be discouraged, it is possible that you just might need to tweak something. Can you start posting your meals in the Myplan tool?

I have learned that I need a calorie deficit in order to lose weight whatever the diet plan I use. However, on very low carb (<10g per day is usual for me), I'm not hungry despite a considerable calorie deficit. I also get some exercise and sweat alot, which helps.

Other people fall out of ketosis if they have carb substitutes, too much fiber (or not enough) or certain sugar replacers. Some go bonkers on nuts. Some people only lose on meat and eggs, or only whole foods (no pre-prepared or fermented or a thousand other tweaks that you can possibly imagine). So go ahead and start describing your meals or putting them in myplan so you can really track them, and that will help you benefit from the collective wisdom of the forum.

Again welcome!!! And stick with it -- you will get through this.

Also recommend that you start a journal.... its good for keeping a history of your experiences and tracking down what works best for you. And please come join a challenge.