View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Apr-07-03, 08:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 254/216/167 Female 5 ft 10 in
BF:37/31/24
Progress: 44%

I have GERD. And boy was the heartburn horendous. It took me maybe at the minimal 2-3 days of low carbing to no longer have the heart burn, or acid reflux.

Do Not beat yourself up for your rendevous with the carbs. Reason I say this is I have noticed that in situations of slow loss, or a stall a few extra carbs will do u some justice. Last week I was out of town. There were sonics everywhere .....those who have no idea what sonic is, to me it is the best burger in the south...lol. Anyways, I felt hey, u have lost almost 20 lbs. You have not splurged at all...go for it. I had one bacon cheeseburger. WITH the bun. And you know what?????? I lost 2 lbs. So either it is just pure luck, or my body needed a boost. But because that happened does not mean that I am allowing myself to "splurge" all the time. I have GREAT will power, and want this weight loss to much to splurge all the time. But, if a stall should occur, I may grab something with some carbs in it just to boost me up.

By no means, do not take my idea as a thing to do...just trying to let you know it is ok.....hey, we are human yanno.